Outdoor Session Guidelines June 2020
1. If I/You have any covid-19 related symptoms, please do not continue with your photo session. I will reschedule your appointment for another time, to keep us and everyone else as safe as possible.
2. I/You Wash hands/Sanitise before your session begins
3. Outdoor sessions will be 2m apart AT ALL TIMES - Don't worry with children, ill just run away haha!
4. Please refrain from inviting family/friends if they are NOT in photographs.
5. Stick to an area local to yourself or near to you
6. Zoom Meeting for your viewing appointment, It is best viewed on a computer or tablet so you can see your images as best as you can! This is just like a regular viewing session but digitally!!
7. All orders will be posted and sanitised before posting.
If you have any questions please do let me know!!
If you haven't been here before, let me introduce myself, my name is Kalie & I am the owner and photographer of KP-Photo. I have done photography now for 10 years and it has flown by!! With over 500 newborns captured, its been a whirlwind thats for sure.
Addressing COVID-19 has been very tough for me, after working for years to get the business where I would like it to be today and seeing it drop dramatically within just a short amount of weeks has been devastating to me. This job I do isn't a job, its the best thing I have ever done & its so rewarding making people happy.
Here is a list of things that are NEW that I will be implementing throughout the next few months (unless we are quarantined - there's hoping huh?)
1. AT HOME PHOTO SESSIONS
For this short time I am offering sessions in your own home, this way you don't have to worry about leaving the house. I will thoroughly wash hands (can bring an extra set of clean clothes as well if you wish me to change) and use hand sanitiser throughout the session (always and will do this) If you wish to book please contact me.
2. STUDIO IS OPEN!!
Yes the studio is still open for bookings, thoroughly cleaned everyday after every session!!
3. ONE SHOOT A DAY POLICY
I am implementing one shoot a day to ensure you feel safe and secure, as well as clean in the studio at all times.
4. AT HOME EDITING
Another thing I have started to do this week is to only photograph & pack orders at the studio, editing and anything else is now being done at home.
5. DOGS & PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
Heads of for fur babies!! Dogs cannot contract the coronavirus (yay!) its a great time to get your pooch in for a fun filled session!
We are reducing all our session fees, yes thats right, discounts for all! £25 off ANY session, best time to get in and grab a bargain!
Help me keep the studio alive, this is a very distressing time for all, especially our wonderful local businesses, just making a living for a roof over their heads and food in our bellies. I am overwhelmed with your kindness!
Love to you all, keep safe, Kalie