Newborn Prep & Tips.
What to bring:
- Extra Nappies/Milk (if required)
- Family Heirlooms
- A Dummy (only used if necessary, as only used for a short time baby does not form a habit.)
- Any items from home you would like to bring
We provide wraps, props, outfits, headbands & hats.
(please do not worry if you are unable to do these things, we know how babies are unpredictable!)
- If breast feeding, try to stay away from caffeine for 12-24 hours
- Try to keep baby awake 30 minutes-1 hour before the session
- We like to top up their feed when you arrive at the studio, please be aware of this
- Please dress them in easy to remove clothes. Baby grows that go down their shoulder are normally best!
- Please bare in mind baby may want more feeds during the session, this is due to the heat in the studio, we like to keep it nice and toasty for baby!
- Enjoy, relax & watch Kalie (photographer) pose & create beautiful images!